Kay at My Random Acts of Reading blog has given me an award. Many times bloggers are asked to share some little-known or not so little-known facts about yourself. I don't participate in many memes but this Bald Faced Liar...whoops...."Creative Writer" award sounds like harmless fun.
I like guessing games as much as the next person so here's what this is all about.
1. Thank the person who gave this to you. ( Thanks Kay!)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
6. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
7. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
The 7 items that I have listed below contain (6) untruths and (1) absolutely true statement. I make no promises that the 6 don't include some part of truth. Guess which one is absolutely true. I'll share the answer tomorrow. Hope you enjoy and feel free to speculate as much as you like. Now to the tall tales or not....
1. My husband bought me a BMW for my 50th Birthday.
2. I've been to Tahiti twice.
3. I've met Tony Soprano (James Gandolpini)
4. I don't know how to swim.
5. My hair is dyed blond.
6. My mother was 50 when I was born.
7. I participated in a New Year's Day Polar Bear swim in the ocean in 2000.
WHEW.....Now I'm starting to believe these...LOL
I will nominate a few people who might enjoy playing. If this doesn't appeal to you, no worries. It's all in fun and I understand. (I'll post the true statement about me tomorrow).