Monday, February 1, 2010

Challenge # 12 for 2010 - Reagan Arthur Books Challenge

I signed up for this challenge last week, but just realized that I never did my post....OOPS!

Here is some information about this new challenge for 2010.

Read the Reagan Arthur Books. Order doesn’t matter and we are defining “reading” as print, audio, or e-book. You don’t have to read all of the books, but we encourage you to read all of those that appeal to you!

This challenge is hosted by that is hosted by Kathy/Bermuda Onion & Julie/Booking Mama.
 
Here is your chance to win a copy of this book and many more. This is a low stress challenge for anyone who loves to read. The rules are simple : Read Reagan Arthur Books.

  • Order doesn’t matter and we are defining “reading” as print, audio, or e-book.  You don’t have to read all of the books, but we encourage you to read all of those that appeal to you!
  • Begin the challenge when you write your challenge post. The challenge is perpetual and does not have an end date.
  • Submit the links to your reviews (or your reviews if you don’t have a blog) to rabookschallenge(at)gmail(dot)com.
  • Help spread the word. We will be using the hashtag #rarthurbooks on twitter.

(There is a great giveaway to kick off this new challenge.)

My Tentative List of Reagan Arthur Books
  1. Unnamed; Joshua Ferris
  2. Black Hills; Dan Simmons

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you've signed up for this challenge! I'm really excited about it and think it's going to be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I'm also glad that you've joined this challenge. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with the challenge, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing this one, too, Diane.

    I'm glad it's ongoing, no time limits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad we're in this together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)