Well it just hit me......(51) days left in 2010 and of course it is the busiest time of year for most of us. I am seriously going to be ticked at myself, if I don't finish some books that I really, really wanted to read in 2010. I guess I was saving the best books for last for some reason. When 2011 rolls around, I want things to be a bit different when it comes to my books and my reading....more to come on that later.
So before I can really think about 2011, I need to finish these books (for me).........
Shantaram; Gregory David Roberts - 5/5 Dance, Dance, Dance; Murakami - 4.5/5(audio)
- (one holiday novel)
- The Master and Margarita ; Bulgakov
- The Woman in White; Wilkins
- Brazzaville Beach; Boyd
- Affinity; Sarah Waters
Moonflower Vine; Carleton - 4/5
- Into the Wilderness; Donati
- Half of a Yellow Sun; Adichi
- Those Who Save Us; Jenna Blum
- A Northern Light; Donnelly
The Forgotten Garden; Kate Morton - 4/5
- Lady Oracle; Margaret Atwood
- Girl With the Dragon Tattoo; Larsson