Can you believe that November is over and (1) month is left of 2012. I'm grateful that we have an extra week after Thanksgiving this year to prepare for Christmas - I think most most us need that. We've been lucky with the temperatures around her this far, no below freezing weather yet except at night on occasion, and this weekend it is going to be in the 50's unbelievable for New England in December.
I read (10) books in November and (128) in 2012. (4) November books were kids books, for a total of (33) kids books in 2012.
Here is what my reading life looked like for November:
- The Cure for Grief; Nellie Hermann - 4/5 (personal copy)
- Live By Night; Dennis LeHane - 4.5/5 (audio and eGalley)
- Flight Behavior; Barbara Kingsolver 4.5/5 (eGalley)
- Joy for Beginners; Eric Bauermeister - 4.5/5 (audio-library)
- If You Spent a Day With Thoreau at Walden Pond; Burleigh and Minor - 5/5 (personal copy)
- Fancy Nancy, There's No Day Like a Snow Day; Jane O'Connor and Glasser - 4/5 (library)
- The Christmas Quiet Book; Deborah Underwood and Liwska - 4.5/5 (library)
- Sally Sore Loser: A Story About Winning and Losing; Sileo and Pillo - 5/5 (library)
- A Good Man is Hard to Find and Other Stories; Flannery O'Connor - 4.5/5 (personal copy)
- Shadow Tag; Louise Erdrich - 4/5 (audio-library) - no review yet)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back in October, I posted my Nov and December reading plans, and for the first time in a long time, I seem to be sticking to my plans for the most part. Here's how I've progressed:
November and December Plans - (to date - 5/10)
The Cure for Grief; Nellie Hermann- 4/5 stars (personal copy) Live By Night; Dennis LeHane- 4.5/5 stars (audio and eBook)
- The Panther; Nelson DeMille (current audio-library)
- The Secret Keeper; Kate Morton
The Christmas Quiet Book; Underwood - 4.5/5 (library) Fancy Nancy, There's No Day Like a Snow Day; O'Connor-4/5 stars (library)
- The Light Between Oceans; ML Stedman
- Cascade ; O'Hara (current eBook)
Flight Behavior; Barbara Kingsolver- 4.5/5 stars (eGalley)
- Cold Light; Jen Ashworth
How did your month go?