Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Stack


Picked out my November stack yesterday. Funny how some of these same titles have appeared a few months in a row now.
  • The Meaning of Night; Michael Cox - book group read Dec
  • Pocketful of Names; Joe Coomer - love this author
  • A Recipe for Bees; Dargatz
  • The 19th Wife; Ebershoff - cuz I heard it was good
  • The Gate House; DeMille (audio) - sequel to The Gold Coast - love this author- 2.5/5
  • A Walk in the Woods; Bill Bryson (audio) - 4/5
  • The Cellist of Sarajevo; Galloway - 4/5
  • The Childrens Blizzard; Larson
  • Lost and Found:Dogs, Cats and Everyday Heroes at Our Country Animal Shelter; Hess
  • I See You Everywhere; Julia Glass - 2/5
  • The Tenderness of Wolves; Penney
  • Telex from Cuba; Kurshner
  • We are Eternal; Brown (NF)
  • Death With Interruptions; Saramago - left over from last month
  • A View From Garden City; Baugh
  • Black Swan Green; Mitchell - left over from last 2 months :)
  • Certain Poor Shepherds; Thomas
  • The Hour I First Believed; Wally Lamb - to be released on 11/11/08 - 4/5

2 comments:

  1. What a nice stack of books! Jealous...!

    You heard I See You Everywhere was awful? I enjoyed it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, several people told me they could barely get thought it, but I don't let that discourage me--everyone is different. Glad you liked it Jill.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)