October was another month that simply flew by. We were lucky enough to enjoy mostly 50-60 degree temps for the entire month with just a few 30 degree nights. Lot's of walking and enjoying the foliage, which was spectacular this year.
I participated in Carl's RIP Challenge (Sept 1 - October 31) hoping to read (4) theme related books, but actually read (6). You can check out my RIP Reads Here.
Other Reads during the month of October were:
- My Education; Susan Choi - 4/5 (eGalley) (Oct)
- The Farm; Tom Rob Smith - (audio & eGalley - 4/5 (Oct)
- That Night; Chevy Stevens (audio & eBook) - 3.5/5 (Oct)
- Leaving Time; Jodi Picoult (eGalley/audio) 5/5 - (Oct)
- Memories of a Marriage; Louis Begley (eGalley) - 4/5 (Oct)
- A Dog's Journey; W. Bruce Cameron (audio) - 4/5 (Oct)
- Five Days Left; Julie Lawson Timmer (audio and print) - 4.5/5 (Oct)
- Purr Therapy: What Timmy & Marina Taught Me About Life, Love and Loss; Kathy McCoy PhD - (eBook) - 3/5 (Oct)
- Sam and Dave Dig a Hole; Mac Barnett; Jon Klassen - 3/5 (Oct)
- I'm My Own Dog; David Ezra Stein - 5/5 (Oct)
- How to Be a Good Wife; Emma Chapman - 4/5 (Oct)
Favorite Read -
Leaving Time; Jodi Picoult
October - 11 Books
YTD - 120 Books
I definitely hope to read something holiday related and I have a couple of reviews to complete for books that I just finished The Girl Who Fell From the Sky; Heidi Durrow (very good) and Nora Webster; Colm Toibin (also very good). Finish, The Remedy for Love (very good as well). The rest of what I read will be based on just what looks good to me.
Hope you all had a great month!