COMPLETED CHALLENGE - 7/21/08
We’ve been challenged to introduce ourselves to everyone doing this challenge. Here’s my introduction:
1. Describe yourself in one sentence: I’m introspective, friendly, compassionate and an animal lover.
2. What book will you start the challenge with? I finished my first book : Moloka'i, by Alan Brennert which was just wonderful. Even though this book is fiction, I learned so much about how Lepers were treated.
3. Where is your favorite place to read? In the summer, my favorite spot is our large deck which is surrounded by woods & nature. In doors, I have a a favorite chair where I can be found reading with a cat or two on my lap.
4. What is your favorite book of all time? Such a hard question, but I will have to say: The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold (this one still resonates with me after several years).
5. Remind us all of your challenge target: I hope to read all 10, as I generally read 14-18 books a month.
1. Moloka'i' Alan Brennert - 5/5
7. Traveling Light; Kittle
9. Wednesday Sisters; Clayton