SURVEY OF THE DAY
1. What was I doing ten years ago? Ten years ago I was living in a different state and working as a Regional Director of Human Resources for a nationwide health care company. I was traveling out of state approximately 3 days a week, and visiting different states that I probably would never have been to if it were not for this job.
2. What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today: Go to post office, for pedicure, hair appointment, stop for iced coffee and out to dinner with husband.
3. Snacks I enjoy: ice cream, fruit or pop corn.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: First I would give each of my 2 children enough money so they could buy any home they wanted (mortgage free) . Then I would make sure that they never had to work again and were set for life. I would also build a new no-kill animal shelter in our town, donate to charity, and lastly probably do a lot of travel.
5. Places I have lived: I have only lived in New England, and really could not image living any where else.
6. Jobs I have had: Waitress, Medical Records Clerk, Patient Registration Assistant, Library Technical Assistant, and 20 years in various Human Resources roles.