Friday, July 11, 2008

Survey Of the Day

SURVEY OF THE DAY

1. What was I doing ten years ago? Ten years ago I was living in a different state and working as a Regional Director of Human Resources for a nationwide health care company. I was traveling out of state approximately 3 days a week, and visiting different states that I probably would never have been to if it were not for this job.

2. What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today: Go to post office, for pedicure, hair appointment, stop for iced coffee and out to dinner with husband.

3. Snacks I enjoy: ice cream, fruit or pop corn.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: First I would give each of my 2 children enough money so they could buy any home they wanted (mortgage free) . Then I would make sure that they never had to work again and were set for life. I would also build a new no-kill animal shelter in our town, donate to charity, and lastly probably do a lot of travel.

5. Places I have lived: I have only lived in New England, and really could not image living any where else.

6. Jobs I have had: Waitress, Medical Records Clerk, Patient Registration Assistant, Library Technical Assistant, and 20 years in various Human Resources roles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)