I've been in a bit of a reading slump lately and my April stats proved that. I usually read about 3-4 books a week, but April's total was just (9) books - about 2 per week for a YTD total of 46. Yet on a positive note, I enjoyed most of what I read.
- Where Women are Kings; Christie Watson; 4.5/5 (arc) (April)
- ZooBorns: Motherly Love; Bleiman and Eastland - 4/5 (eGalley) (April)
- The Children's Crusade; Ann Packer - 4/5 (eGalley) (April)
- Inside the O'Briens; Lisa Genova - 4.5/5 (eGalley) (April)
- Someone is Watching; Joy Fielding - 4/5 (eGalley) (April)
- West of Sunset; Stewart O'Nan - 4/5 (personal copy) (April)
- Accidents of Marriage; Randy Susan Meyer (eGalley) 3.5/5 (April)
- I Regret Everything: A Love Story; Seth Greenland (library) - 4.5/5 (April)
- Eileen; Ottessa Moshfegh - (arc) 4.5/5 (April)
I got quite a few new books over the last 2 weeks, and I plan to try The Shore, by Sara Taylor (Hogarth) first.
- The Second Life; S.J. Watson (Harper)
- The Wolf Border; Sarah Hall
- Love May Fail, Matthew Quick (Harper)
- Summer Secrets; Jane Green (St. Martin's Press)
- The Gracekeepers;Kirsty Logan (Crown)