It's beginning to look a little more like fall here but, the foliage is kind of late this year. I'm loving the 60 degree temps and cool nights. Hope to get in a fall trip to Cape Cod this month. There is nothing like visiting seaside towns once the tourists have gone home.
I'm someone who has never enjoyed exercise (even grade school gym) but, I've always wanted to try Yoga. Last month I started going to yoga 3 mornings a week and am loving it. I can't believe I found some exercise I love. I started out in a regular class (not gentle yoga) but, only found 2 positions that are a little tougher for me so I'm very pleased. Do any of you do yoga?
- The Heavens May Fall; Allen Eskens - fantastic mystery finished this week (review next week)
- Leave Me; Gayle Forman - now reading (I'm enjoying this one but, the protagonist is annoying. She should be feeling grateful but she's bitchy instead IMO)
NEW BOOK ARRIVALS
- The Night Voyage (coloring book); Daria Song (Watson Guptilll)
- Green Pants; Kenneth Kraegel (Candlewick Press)
- Matilda Bright & Tender; Holly McGhee
- Stolen Beauty; Laurie Albanese (Atria)
- The Muralist; B.A. Shapiro (Algonquin)
- Mister Monkey; Francine Prose (Harper)
- Have I Got a Story for You; Erza Glinter (WW Norton)
Have a great week!