Friday, November 4, 2016

Q is for QUIZ - feel free to play along


I haven't participated in one of these quizzes in a number of years so after seeing this on Vicki's blog I decided to give (at least part of it) a try.

Have you ever?

  • Fired a Gun – no thanks, not in this lifetime
  • Been Married - yes, a few times
  • Fell in Love - yes, a few times
  • Gone on a blind date - yes
  • Skipped school - yes, senior year, a few times
  • Watched someone give birth - yes, worked in a labor and delivery room years ago
  • Watched someone die - yes, my mother
  • Been to Canada - yes
  • Ridden in an ambulance - no
  • Been to Hawaii - no
  • Been to Europe - yes, France & Switzerland
  • Been to Las Vegas - yes
  • Been to Washington, D.C. - yes
  • Been to Nashville - yes, on business
  • Visited Florida - many times
  • Visited Mexico - yes
  • Seen Grand Canton in person - no
  • Flown in a helicopter - no
  • Partied so hard you puked - yes decades ago
  • Been on a cruise - no thanks
  • Served on a jury - no
  • Been in a movie - no
  • Been to New York City - yes, many times
  • Been to Los Angeles - no
  • Played in a band - no
  • Sang karaoke - no, you wouldn't want to hear me sing, trust me
  • Made Prank phone calls - yes, as a kid
  • Had children - yes, 2
  • Had a pet - yes,  mostly cats
  • Been sledding on a big hill - yes
  • Been water skiing - no
  • Rode on a motorcycle - no thanks
  • Traveled to all 50 states - just 31
  • Jumped out of a plane - another, no thanks
  • Been to a drive in movie - yes
  • Rode an elephant - no
  • Rode a horse - no
  • Been on TV - no
  • Been in the newspaper - a few times
  • Stayed in the hospital - yes, childbirth
  • Donated blood - no
  • Gotten a piercing - yes
  • Gotten a tattoo - no
  • Driven a stick shift - yes
  • Drive over 100 MPH - no
  • Been scuba diving - no
  • Rode in the back of a police car - no
  • Gotten a speeding ticket - yes, a few
  • Lived on your own - no
  • Broken a bone - no
  • Gotten stitches - no
  • Traveled alone - just on business

Feel free to play along!

16 comments:

  1. Fun to find out new facts about a respected blogger! Thanks for sharing this. I have some different answers than you, but I guess most are the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed that you've never broken a bone or had to have stitches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I was a chicken as a kid and very cautious as an adult as well.

      Delete
  3. That is quite a quiz! My Dad hasn't been to Hawaii or had kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this one is fun! I am going to have to try it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, many of our answers are the same, but many are different also. I hope you will try karaoke--it is great fun. Terrific post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I should take the quiz as notes for my memoir! Good writing exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many of my bucket list things are on this list! I've jumped out of a plane, but it was on the ground! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Traveling alone is a strange thing. Like you, I've only done it for business. I always carry a book so I don't feel along during the meals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun list Diane. Most of my answers are like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diane, Always a good idea to take inventory occasionally.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)