So yesterday was our annual trip to New York City for shopping, lunch and a visit with family.
ROCKEFELLER CENTER was a mob scene, but it was worth the shoves to be where the action was.
The SAKS FIFTH AVENUE, crystal infused windows were amazing, and what would a trip to the City at Holiday time be without a stop in SAINT PATRICK'S Cathedral. The warmth, beauty and tranquility of just being inside was worth the trip.
We also had to hit THE STRAND BOOKSTORE, and it's 18 Miles of Books, at 12th and Broadway. I was lucky enough to come home with (10) ARCS at just $1.49 each (they use to be 99 cents).
- Seamstress; Peebles - 2008
- Stone Creek; Lustbader (2008)
- Kissing Games of the World; Shelton - 2008
- Climbing the Stairs; Venkatraman - 2008
- Schooled; Lakahani - 2008
- Descendants; Hemmings - 2009
- Apologize, Apologize; Kelly - 2009
- Burning Marguretite; Brown - 2009
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet; Ford - 2009
- The Sky Below; Derasmo-2009
BTW>>>I resisted the knock-off bags sold by the street merchants.