The Winter Reading Challenge runs from December 21st, 2008 through March 20, 2009; there are 13 weeks in Winter.
The rules are very flexible:
1) Choose any number of books you would like to read and post them on your blog.
2) They can be fiction and/or nonfiction including e-books and audio books
3) They can overlap with other challenges that begin in 2009.
4) Sign up on Mr. Linky.
These are the (13) books I plan on reading:
- As Good As it Got; Isabel Sharpe - 2.5/5
- Frangipani; Vaite - 4/5
- Outliers; Gladwell - 4/5
- The Space Between Us; Umrigar - 4.5/5
- Women of the Silk; Tsukiyama - 4.5/5
- Never Tell a Lie; Ephron - 4/5
- A Golden Age; Anam - 4.5/5
- The Book of Bright Ideas; Kring - 5/5
- Kiss; Dekker - 4.5/5
- Mercy; Picoult-3.5/5
- The Wednesday Wars; Schmidt - 4.5/5
- Breadfruit; Viate - 4/5
- Time of My Life; Winn Scotch-4/5