- Until further notice, I am not accepting and NEW requests for reviews.
Thank you so much for stopping by Bibliophile By the Sea and for taking the time to read my Review Policy and finding out what my reading/review preferences are.
- I review every book that I finish reading.
- Reviews are always honest, but not always glowing.
- I use a 5-star rating system which includes half-star ratings.
5 stars = I loved the book
4 stars = I really liked it
3 stars = It was okay, but I had issues with it
2 stars = It didn't work well for me
1 star = (In most cases I'll abandon a book that isn't working for me rather than struggle with it)
- Reviews are posted on my blog, on GoodReads and on Amazon.Com. In addition, if a book I've read is an eGalley, I will also post my review on the site that allowed me access to the eGalley.
- I do not review "self-published books at this time; sorry, and I do not respond to individual review requests unless the book is one that I'm pretty sure I want to read and review no later than 3 months after its pub. date generally.
- I do not do Blog Tours or Author Interviews; sorry
- Literary Fiction
- Contemporary Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Mystery/Suspense/Psychological Fiction/Coming of Age
- Childrens Books (ages 0-7)
I am in no way compensated for any reviews of review copies I receive from publishers and authors. I receive review copies in return for an honest review.
I participate in the Amazon affiliate program which generally earns me less than $25.00 quarterly. If you click on a link in a blog post and it brings you to Amazon, if you make a purchase then I will receive a very small stipend if you purchase that item.
Once again, thanks for taking the time to read my review policy.