- I review every book that I finish reading.
- Reviews are always honest, but not always glowing.
- I use a 5-star rating system which includes half-star ratings.
5 stars = I loved the book
4 stars = I really liked it
3 stars = It was okay, but I had issues with it
2 stars = It didn't work well for me
1 star = (In most cases I'll abandon a book that isn't working for me rather than struggle with it)
- Reviews are posted on my blog, on GoodReads and on Amazon.Com. In addition, if a book I've read is an eGalley, I will also post my review on the site that allowed me access to the eGalley.
- I do not review "self-published books at this time; sorry, and I do not respond to individual review requests unless the book is one that I'm pretty sure I want to read and review no later than 3 months after its pub. date generally.
- I do not do Blog Tours or Author Interviews.
- Literary Fiction
- Contemporary Fiction
- Historical Fiction
- Mystery/Suspense/Psychological Fiction/Coming of Age
- Children's Books (ages 5-12)
I am in no way compensated for any reviews of review copies I receive from publishers and authors. I do occasionally receive review copies in return for an honest review.
Thanks for taking the time to read my review policy.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.