Today’s To Do List…
Catch up on blogs, read, go for a walk and maybe catch up on reviews.
- Long Bright River; Liz Moore - 4/5 (audio/March)
- The Best Sound in the World; Cindy Wume - 4/5 (print/March)
- Juniper Jupiter; Lizzy Stewart - 4/5 (print/March)
- The Nickel Boys; Colson Whitehead - 5/5 (eGalley/audio/eBook combo/March)
- Nothing More Dangerous; Allen Eskens - 5/5 (library/print/audio/March)
- The Most Dangerous Place; James Grippando - 4/5 (audio/March)
- Animalkind; Ingrid Newkirk & Gene Stone - 4.5/5 (NF/print/library/March)
- A Perfect Alibi; Phillip Margolin - 2.5/5 (audio/March)
- The Library Book; Susan Orleans (NF) - 3.5/5 (audio/March)
- The Girls of Atomic City; Denise Kiernan (NF/Bookgroup) - 4/5 (print/March)
Most of my reading happened in the first 2 weeks in March before things turned crazy here. I read (10) books in March: (2) children's, (3) NF, (5) Fiction - 4 were print versions, 4 - audios and 2-eGalley/audio combo reads. I still have 5 reviews to write!
Favorite Books in March
Stay Safe All