Saturday, June 28, 2008

Favorite Books of 2001

In 2001 I read 66 books, and my top 10 favorites were:

  1. The Bonesetter's Daughter: A Novel (Ballantine Reader's Circle); Amy Tan
  2. Strange Fits of Passion: A Novel; Anita Shreve
  3. Resistance: A Novel; Anita Shreve
  4. The Inn at Lake Devine; Eleanor Lipman
  5. The Bluest Eye (Vintage International); Toni Morrison
  6. The Law of Similars; Chris Bohjalian
  7. I Know This Much Is True: A Novel (P.S.); Wally Lamb
  8. Good Harbor: A Novel;Anita Diamant
  9. L.A. Dead (Stone Barrington Novels); Stuart Woods
  10. Angela's Ashes: A Memoir; Frank McCourt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)