Saturday, June 28, 2008

Favorite Books of 2005

In 2005 I read 190 books. This year I decided to list my Top 10 fiction and Top 10 non fiction favorites:


  1. Snow Flower & the Secret Fan; Lisa See
  2. Kite Runner; Husinni
  3. Bright Forever; Lee Martin
  4. Myth of You & Me; Stewart
  5. Half Broken Things; Morag Joss
  6. Red Leaves; Thomas Cook
  7. My Sister's Keeper; Jodi Picoult
  8. Writing on the Wall; Schwartz
  9. Rapture of Canaan; Reynolds
  10. Follow Your Heart; Tamaro
Top 10 Non Fiction
  1. The Glass Castle; Wall
  2. Autobiography of a Face; Grealey
  3. A Paper Life; Tatum O'Neil
  4. Marley & Me; Grogan
  5. The Feline Mystique; Simons
  6. Making a Good Brain Great; Amen
  7. The Rescue Artist; Dolnick
  8. A Year of Magical Thinking; Didon
  9. Never Have Your Dog Stuff; Alan Alda
  10. Down Came the Rain; Brooke Shields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)