Saturday, June 28, 2008

Favorite Books of 2006

In 2006 I read 187 books.My Top 10 fiction & non fiction are listed below:

  1. Water For Elephants; Sarah Gruen
  2. The Crimes of Jordan Wise; Pronzini
  3. The Things They Carried; O'Brien
  4. The Road; Comac McCarthy
  5. Cage of Stars; Mitchard
  6. The Thirteenth Tale; Setterfield
  7. The Analyst; Jon Katzenbach
  8. Wild Fire; Nelson DeMille
  9. Slay Ride; Grabenstein
  10. Book of Lost Things; Connolly
Non Fiction
  1. Wisdom of Our Fathers; Tim Russert
  2. The Great Hurricane; Burns
  3. How Reading Changed My Life; Quindlen
  4. The Blessing of the Animals; Gonzalez
  5. In Cold Blood; Capote
  6. Freakonomics; Leavitt
  7. From Baghdad With Love; Kopelmann
  8. I Feel Bad About My Neck; Ephron
  9. Found Dogs; Lufkin
  10. Three Weeks With My Brother; Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)