Saturday, June 28, 2008

Favorite Books of 2007

In 2007 I read 187 books. My Top 10 fiction and non fiction are listed below:

FICTION
  1. Let The Northern Lights Erase Your Name; Vida
  2. A Thousand Splendid Suns; Hussini
  3. The Double Bind; Chris Bohjalian
  4. Summers at Blue Lake; Althouse
  5. The Book Thief; Zusak
  6. Night Fall; nelson DeMille
  7. Gold Coast; Nelson DeMille
  8. The Loop; Joe Coomer
  9. The Rest of Her Life; Moriarty
  10. Promise Not To Tell; Jennifer McMahon
NON FICTION
  1. Eat, Pray, Love; Gilbert
  2. Here If You Need Me; Braestrup
  3. Feline Mystique; Simons
  4. Good Dog Stay; Quindlen
  5. Wall Street Guide To Identity Theft
  6. Memoirs of a Misfit; Peck
  7. Karma 101; Mack
  8. The Little Guide To Your Well Read Life; Leveen
  9. Big Pappi; David Ortiz
  10. Rescuing Sprite; Levin

1 comment:

  1. I 'm so glad you could come across this site ,
    and we hope to establish good relations with you.
    greetings from me ( Seo Milanisti )

    jual vimax di yogyakarta

    jual sex toys


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)