Several bloggers have asked my to host this challenge once again, and although I was planning to back off on challenges, this was one I was very successful with, and it helped me to clean off (90) books from my TBR shelves as well.
Here are the details if you are interested:
- Challenge runs from January 1 - December 31, 2011.
- Read books from your own shelves, and then pass the books on to someone else: a friend, relative, the library, used book store, swap them, just as long as the book leaves your house once it has been read.
- Decide on your goal (12 is the minimum - no maximum). Cross over books are allowed.
- Grab the button and do a post about the challenge.
- Keep a running list of the books you've read and passed on.
- Leave a comment with a link to your post and you are entered (no Mr. Linky).
- Have Fun and GOOD LUCK!