Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'd Know You Anywhere, My Love; Nancy Tillman

Nancy Tillman - August 27, 2013 - Macmillian

Nancy Tillman has been a favorite children's book author for a while now, so I preordered this book when I first heard about it.  This book is another winner.

This book is special because it's not only beautifully written, and has gorgeous illustrations (also by the author) , but it has an important message as well.  It's a story that reinforces the message that each child is unique and that it is okay to be different, and more importantly, no matter what --- we, as parents, will love our children as they are.

Bears, owls, fox, camels, koalas, raccoons, giraffes and more adorn the pages with sweet rhyming text to reinforce the message.

Love it - This book is a keeper. - 5/5 stars

6 comments:

  1. What an important message - and you had me at the cover art. I have a real thing with giraffes... There is just something special about them - wise, honest and otherworldly almost... Beyond reproach somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fantastic book. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous cover! I love books with such positive messages. This would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to buy this one for my son. I have 2 other Tillman books in his collection and they make me all emotional when I read them to him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great message for children. Beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I must have this! Love the message.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)