Well, my (17) days off are over, it's back to work tomorrow...the time passed in a blur. The holidays were really special, we went to the movies to see: Unbroken, Wild and Big Eyes -- all movies were very good, but honestly, Big Eyes was my favorite -- all (3) were based on true stories. We also visited the museums, went out to eat a lot, tried a few new recipes at home and I even managed to get some exercise as well. The sad thing was that I only read (1) book in the last week with all that time off. My first book of 2015 is Lost and Found; Brooke Davis - started out strong, but not perfect.
Today we have a 50th anniversary party to attend so I won't have to cook, and then well it's Monday. I am looking forward to starting some yoga classes beginning on Thursday.
(acquired over the last 2 weeks)
- The Precious One; Marisa de los Santos - William Morrow
- World Gone By; Dennis LeHane - William Morrow
- An Uncomplicated Life; Paul Daugherty - William Morrow
- Fiercombe Manor; Kate Riordan - Harper
- The Opposite of Spoiled; Ron Lieber - Harper
- Lost and Found; Brook Davis - Dutton/ Amazon Vine
- Moving Day; Jonathan Stone - Paperback swap
- The Family Man; Elinor Lipman (purchase)
- Lucky Jim; Kingsley Amis (purchase)
- The Boston Girl; Anita Diamant (Simon & Schuster)
Have a Great Week