Right before Memorial Day I posted a list of 10 Books I hoped to read this summer. I haven't even looked at the list since then and was curious whether I stayed on plan or not. I was surprised to see that I've read 4/10 and am on a 5th one right now. (None were outstanding but, a few were in solid reads) Here's an update:
Are you enjoying your summer choices?
I think it has been several weeks since I posted new books that arrived by mail from publishers. Take a peek, I thought they looked pretty good. Have you read any of them yet?
- The Butterfly Girl; Rene Denfeld (sent by Harper)
- What Does An Anteater Eat? Ross Collins (sent by Candlewick)
- The House of Brides; Jane Cockram (sent by Harper)
- Home of Erring and Outcast Girls; Julie Kibler (sent by Amazon Vine/Crown)
- The Saturday Night Ghost Club; Craig Davidson (sent by Crown)
- I, Cosmo; Carlie Sorosiak (sent by Walker Books)
- Death and Other Happy Endings; Melanie Cantor (sent by Pamela Dorman Books)