Wednesday, September 10, 2008

139 - Say Goodbye; Lisa Gardner

I've always enjoyed Lisa Gardner's books ---some more than others. I almost passed on this one as I heard it was very creepy and that it involved child abuse, but I wanted to decide for myself. I am so glad that I did; Say Goodbye is one of Lisa Gardner's very best books.

In this story there is a serial killer at work who has a thing for spiders, and for prostitutes who will let his spiders crawl all over them. The prostitutes later go missing and eventually turn up dead. There are a lot of twists and turns and about midway through everything falls into place.

I don't want to give away any details so I will just say I LOVED this book. BEWARE, is not for the faint of heart, there is plenty of torture, creepy crawlers, and terrifying mind games. There were parts when I wanted to shut the book closed for the night, but instead I found myself turning page after page to see how it ended.

RATING - 5/5 - COMPLETED - 9/9/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.