Wednesday, September 10, 2008

139 - Say Goodbye; Lisa Gardner

I've always enjoyed Lisa Gardner's books ---some more than others. I almost passed on this one as I heard it was very creepy and that it involved child abuse, but I wanted to decide for myself. I am so glad that I did; Say Goodbye is one of Lisa Gardner's very best books.

In this story there is a serial killer at work who has a thing for spiders, and for prostitutes who will let his spiders crawl all over them. The prostitutes later go missing and eventually turn up dead. There are a lot of twists and turns and about midway through everything falls into place.

I don't want to give away any details so I will just say I LOVED this book. BEWARE, is not for the faint of heart, there is plenty of torture, creepy crawlers, and terrifying mind games. There were parts when I wanted to shut the book closed for the night, but instead I found myself turning page after page to see how it ended.

RATING - 5/5 - COMPLETED - 9/9/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)