Wednesday, September 24, 2008

149 - Breaking Dawn; Stephenie Meyer

Whew....I just finished listening to the audio version of Breaking Dawn (Book 4 of the Twilight Saga). I am a big fan of the audios for this series; the reader is terrific.

I'm not going to comment on anything specific in the book. I loved the way the book began, and I found some parts were pretty intense. I thought the author did a good job bringing the loose ends together at the end. There was no way that Meyer was going to please all her readers with this book.

Personally, I am happy that the series has ended, as after this one I feel pretty "vampired-out". If you were a fan of the first (3) books, and you have not yet read Breaking Dawn, I recommend you do so; I don't think you will be disappointed.

RATING - 4/5 - COMPLETED - 9/24/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)