Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Waiting on Wednesday



I have been a huge Wally Lamb fan and have been disappointed it has been so long since his last books: She's Come Undone and I Know This Much is True.

"After a 10-year hiatus from fiction,
on November 11, 2008, Wally Lamb returns with THE HOUR I FIRST BELIEVED, a sprawling, emotionally rich novel about two married high-school teachers who work at Columbine High School during the deadly shooting of 1999."

"Lamb was a two-time Oprah Book Club author; his first two novels, SHE'S COME UNDONE and I KNOW THIS MUCH IS TRUE, have sold over six million copies as a result of his earnest depiction of physical and mental suffering, and for his compelling tales of redemption in the face of tragedy."

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)