Saturday, September 13, 2008

141 - Lethally Blond; Kate White

Lethally Blond by Kate White was a fun audio book to listen to. It took me a little longer to finish than I anticipated, and that was because some parts dragged a bit so it took my longer to get back to it. The readers voice/voices are were not annoying which is always a plus.

In this book Bailey Weggins, celebrity crime reporter of the BUZZ is back. Bailey gets a call from an old flame saying that his friend Tom is missing. Since Bailey has solved a few cases in the past, she agrees to help try to find him, and follows a few leads. Tom turns up dead and there is long list of suspects. Now Bailey begins her search for the murderer.

Since I do enjoy some "fluff" from time to time in a novel, this one fit the bill.

RATING - 4/5 - COMPLETED - 9/12/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.