Monday, January 5, 2009

In Their Shoes Reading Challenge - 2009



I think I'm getting a little carried away with 2009 reading challenges, but I found another that appeals to me. (this is # 10)
January 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009

Announcing one more reading challenge through OnThePorchSwing online book group. It's a challenge for memoirs which is defined by Merriam-Webster's online dictionary as : a narrative composed from personal experience.

Read 4 MEMOIRS in 2009 and you have met the challenge! (completed 3/14/09)

As always, good luck!!

My tentative list:
  1. Madness: A Bipolar Life; Hornbacher - 4/5
  2. Wesley the Owl; Stacey O'Brien - 3.5/5
  3. Epilogue; Roiphe - 3/5
  4. The Mercy Papers: a memoir in three weeks; Romm - 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)