Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Teasers - January 27, 2009

Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading.

asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
My teasers are from - The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker - which I started this morning.

"Technically speaking, I guess you could say I killed Robert Morgan, but I did it only because he insisted on it, and because death had clearly already gotten its mealy hands on him, and because I knew the very act of asking must have made him madder than hell."

"Look at me, " he'd cackle from the foul nest of covers on his bed, "and then take a look at you."

1 comment:

  1. I read this book a couple months ago- liked it a lot. I look forward to seeing what you think of it!


Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)