Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Teasers - January 27, 2009

Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading.




TEASER TUESDAYS
asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
My teasers are from - The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker - which I started this morning.

"Technically speaking, I guess you could say I killed Robert Morgan, but I did it only because he insisted on it, and because death had clearly already gotten its mealy hands on him, and because I knew the very act of asking must have made him madder than hell."

"Look at me, " he'd cackle from the foul nest of covers on his bed, "and then take a look at you."

1 comment:

  1. I read this book a couple months ago- liked it a lot. I look forward to seeing what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.