Thursday, February 5, 2009

Library Loot - February 5, 2009

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by A Striped Armchair and Out of the Blue that encourages Bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.

This weeks haul:
  1. In Hovering Flight; Hinnefeld
  2. Lima Nights; Arana
  3. The Seamstress of Hollywood Boulevard; Erin McGraw
  4. Thank You for All Things; Sandra Kring ( current read - very good)
  5. If Today Be Sweet; Thrity Umrigar
  6. Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing; Fogarty
  7. The Distance Between Us; Yates
  8. Ghost in Love; Carroll (audio)
  9. The Story of Forgetting; Block
I'm not sure which books will get returned unread at this point, but I am enjoying Thank You for All Things; Kring right now.

Did you find anything that looks good at the Library this week? Post your link.


  1. I'm the same ---bring them home and then likely return them. I am determined to read at least one that I brought home this week. lol. I've got Thank You For All Things on my shelf. I'll be watching for your review.

  2. I get one of the Grammar Girl's hint e-mailed to me everyday. It is amazing the things I didn't


Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)