Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mail Box Monday on Tuesday - 2/3/09

Well, better late than never. I got a couple of good books this week that I am looking forward to reading:

  1. Still Alice - Lisa Genova - about a Harvard Professor that develops Alzheimer's Disease in her 50's.
  2. Cloud Atlas; David Mitchell - six separate but closely written narratives
  3. Gringos in Paradise; Barry Golson - an American couple who builds their retirement home in a seaside village in Mexico.
Has anyone read these? If so, what did you think?


  1. Oh, I envy you the Still Alice. I was traveling this weekend and saw so many copies in the bookstores at the airport. The publisher is really pushing this book. I will be interested to see what you think of it.

  2. Still Alice sounds like it could be a really good book. I look forward to reading your opinion about this one.

  3. Haven't heard of these. Hope you enjoy them!

    Diary of an Eccentric


Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)