Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Teasers - 2-10-09



Tuesday Teasers is hosted by Should Be Reading.


TEASER TUESDAYS
asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
My teasers are from my current read :
The Story of Forgetting; Stefan Merrill Block


from..page 5....

"I never found a good way to fill all the silence. In the months that followed the great tragedy of my life, I sprang from my bed every morning, donned my five-pound, cork-soled boots and did a high-step from room to room, colliding with whatever I could".

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book before, but the quote is quite interesting. Quite the visual - the person colliding with everything in the heavy boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it was the cover and title that caught my attention first! Those stand out as good teasers on their own. I will be curious to find out what you think of this book, Diane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.