I am one of those people who love my sleep and private time, so I've been spending a lot of time thinking about my work routine (yep ...I'm a planner). I'm thinking about hitting the sheets by 10:30 pm each evening, and getting up at 5:00am, so that I can check email, blog on occasion, have a relaxing breakfast, shower and be out of the house by 7:40am. My hours are (8-4) and it is only 6 miles from home.
As for my reading, I've accepted the fact that it will slow down, and that I will be listening to more audio books, when I walk at lunchtime, or while driving and before bed.
This week, I met another high school friend. This one I had not seen in over 20 years, and once again, it was yap, yap, yap, just like old times. So much fun.. now we want to coordinate (4) of us from the old gang getting together for even more chatty, gossipy girl talk.
Books Completed This Week
- House Rules; Jodi Picoult (5/5)
- The Language of Secrets; Dixon (no review yet)
- Imperfect Birds; Anne Lamott (3/5)
- Make This a Table for Seven; Davis (4.5/5)
Tentative Wishful Reading Plans for This Week
- Read, Remember, Recommend; Knight
- Forty Rules of Love; Shafak (audio-continue listening)
- ??? start something new today
Have a Great Week Everyone!
For a complete list of Sunday Salon participants, you can click HERE.