What on your reading agenda for May?
As I mentioned in last week's post, I also decided to focus my reading, moving forward on (Beginning in May) with----"reading the best books first", because life is just too too short for so so books. So these are some books that I really want to read, and May is as good a month as any.
- How High the Moon; Sandra Kring (finished yesterday, review needed-very good)
- Beatrice and Virgil; Martel (audio - in progress)
- Postmistress; Blake (audio - in progress)
- One Good Dog; Wilson
- Every Last One; Anna Quindlen
- Stuff; Frost (Compulsive Hoarding/NF)
- Tinkers; Paul Harding
- Stitches; David Small
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake; Bender
- The House at Riverton; Kate Morton
Have a Great Sunday and week as well!