Saturday, May 9, 2009

Firsts - - - a meme

Well since I don't have a book review to post, I thought I'd tag on to Wendy at We Read for a fun "meme".

Feel free to follow suit. Here are the questions:

( I just realized that my answers are going to date me big-time)...Yikes

First Book I Remember Reading: Heidi

First Job: Dietary Aide at a Hospital

First Real Job: Clerical Assistant at an Insurance Company

First Favorite Politician: John F. Kennedy

First Car: 1971 Chevy Chevelle

First Record/CD: Beatles ??

First Sport Played: Volley Ball

First Concert: Three Dog Night

First Foreign Country Visited: France & Switzerland (same trip)

First Favorite TV Show: I Love Lucy

First Favorite Actor: Jerry Mathers ( Leave it to Beaver)

First Favorite Actress: Sally Field (Gidget)

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Dennis ---quite the nerd

First Encounter with a Famous Person: Shook hands with Uncle Junior of the Sopranos

First Brush With Death: I've been fortunate (none)

First House/Condo Owned: A cute little Cape Cod Style house (6 rooms, garage, fireplace, small lot) that we paid $19,300 for in 1973 --(kept it 3 years then sold it and built a home.

First Film Seen: Toby Tyler

First Favorite Recording Artist: Beatles

First Favorite Radio Station: do not recall

First Meme You Answered on Your Blog:
Not sure


  1. France and Switzerland my 2 homes :)

  2. I read Heidi when I was a little girl and Gidget was also my favourite.

  3. I Love Lucy, too! JFK was a looker. Dennis the nerd had me rolling. Thanks!


Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)