Thursday, May 21, 2009

Library Loot - Fun Summer Reads

It seems like all my reserved books have arrived at the same time, and I just know that some will have to be returned unread in 2 weeks :( Here they are:

  1. Beach Trip: A Novel ;Cathy Holton
  2. Life Without Summer: A Novel;Lynne Griffin
  3. Wildwater Walking Club, The;Claire Cook
  4. Hello Goodbye: A Novel; Emily Chenoweth
  5. Into the Beautiful North: A Novel; Luis Alberto Urrea

Which of these would you read first?


  1. What a great stash! I have the first four on my TBR list, and three of them at my house...the only one I have read/started reading is Hello Goodbye, and I'm really enjoying it!

  2. That is exactly what's happening with me at the moment! Yesterday I returned four read and three unread. Now I still have three unread here, which are due next week. Most likely I will be able to read only one of the three. Lol.

    For your first read, I'm voting for Into the Beautiful North (which I have on my TBR, too). :D

  3. Hello Goodbye and Into the Beautiful North both look really good!

  4. Hi Diane, thanks for visiting my blog! I'm always happy to find a fellow bookworm.

    I would start with Hello Goodbye. I just read a review in our paper last Sunday and it sounds very good.

    I would have to return some of them unread, too. Spending most of my time gardening and spring cleaning!

  5. Lol - I understand about the library books - I currently have about 20 library books to be read between now and end of June. It seems that everything time I return a book or two - there are 3 or 4 waiting for me ot pu.

    From your list I would start with Into The Beautiful North


Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)