What great books did you hear about or discover this week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS!
Found these little gems at a recent book sale.
(13 books) - Total Cost $6.50
- The Terror: A Novel; Simmons - (read some great reviews on this one)
- Manhattan Nocturn; Colin Harrison - ( enjoyed other books by this author)
- Eat Right 4 Your Type: The Individualized Diet Solution to Staying Healthy, Living Longer & Achieving Your Ideal Weight; D'Adamo - (I read this one a few years back (amazing info) but I think I loaned it out and never saw it again)
- The Last Stand of Fox Company: A True Story of U.S. Marines in Combat; Drury (this one is for someone else actually, but is suppose to be a good NF)
- World Without End; Ken Follett (I have Pillars of the Earth so of course I needed this one)
- Night of Many Dreams: A Novel; Gail Tsukiyami (Love this author)
- Lily of the Valley; Suzanne Strempek Shea (the author writes great stories that will make you chuckle as you read)
- Ghostwalk; Rebecca Stott (this has been on my wish list for a while)
- Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral; Kris Radish (I need ed a few lighter reads and this one seemed to fit the bill).
- Scent of Evil (Joe Gunther Mysteries); Archor Mayor (okay, so much for the lighter reads, but anyone who enjoys a good mystery from time to time has to read something by Archor Mayor)
- Riding With the Queen; Jeannie Shortridge (I never tired this author, but have read some great reviews so I'm looking forward to discovering her).
- The Last Lecture; Randy Pausch (I've read this one already; it was so touching I had to have a copy to keep).
- All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome; Kathy Hoopmann (read and reviewed this one yesterday - it was great)