I've always been pretty much an immediate gratification type person whether it be shopping for clothes, books, or even eating something delicious and not worrying about the calories (until later). Well the same seems true when it comes to reading challenges. For 2012, I was pretty sure I'd be going "challenge-free", but then I started thinking how much I really enjoyed the (6) I participated in in 2011, and I completed 5/6 so far and am close to completing # 6 as well. So why not join - it feels right.
2011 Challenges -
- 100+ Book Challenge (110/100 - right now)
- Reading from My Shelves ( 50/50
- eBook Challenge (17/20)
- Europa Challenge (5/4)
- Audio Book Challenge (33/20)
- RIP VI (5/4)
2012 Challenge Plans:
- 100+ Book Challenge
- eBook Challenge (goal of 25)
- Audio Book Challenge (goal of 25)
- Back to Classics Challenge (Steinbeck and Dickens plans)
For a full list of 2012 Challenges Currently being promoted, visit...A Novel Challenge, or are IN, or are you going challenge-free in 2012 ?