For me, Memorial Day Weekend and a summer leading list just seem to go hand in hand. This year I've selected (15) books I really want to read. Here they are...
- The Charmers; Elizabeth Adler
- Commonwealth; Ann Patchett
The Fireman; Joe Hill- 4/5 stars (June)
- Girl in Pieces; Kathleen Glasgow
- The Grand Tour; Adam O'Fallon Price
- Ink and Bone; Lisa Unger
- The Island House; Nancy Thayer
- Leave Me; Gayle Forman
- Mercury; Margot Livesey
The Nest ; Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney - 3.5/5 (June)
- The Red House; Mark Haddon
- The Sun in Your Eyes; Deborah Shapiro
Mary Kay Andrews- 3/5 stars (June) What Was Mine ; Helen Klein Ross4/5 stars - (June)
- Zero K; Don DeLillo
Do you have your own summer reading list?