August was my worst reading month of 2010. Hot weather, feeling in a bit of a funk at times, all seemed to play a part. I didn't complete any new challenges, but I only have (3) that I have not finished at this time....sadly, (2) are ones I am hosting!
Of the (12) books I did read.........
- (3) were audio books
- (0) non fiction -- a first I think!
- (4) Library Books
- (8) review books
- (0) TBR stacks - pathetic
- The Good Daughters; Joyce Maynard - 5/5 - (Favorite Book of the month)
- The Lion; Nelson DeMille - 4/5 (audio)
- Such a Pretty Face; Cathy Lamb - 4.5/5
- Neighborhood Watch; Cammie McGovern - 4/5
- The Gendarme; Mark Mustian -4.5/5
- A Friend of the Family; Lauren Grodstein (audio) 4/5
- The Good Psychologist; Noam Shpancer - 4/5
- Fragile; Lisa Unger - 4/5
- I Thought You Were Dead; Pete Nelson - 5/5 (Favorite audio Book of 2010)
- A Secret Kept; Tatiana de Rosnay - 2.5/5
- Room; Emma Donoghue - 4.5/5
- Mr. Peanut; Adam Ross (no review yet).... a lot to think about!
- Displaced Persons; Schwarz
- City of Veils; Zoe Ferrais
- The Language of Trees; Ilie Ruby
- Ape House; Sara Gruen
- Lady Matador's Hotel; Garcia
- You Don't Look Like Anyone I Know; Sellers (in progress)
- The House at Riverton; Morton
- The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo; Larsson
- Healer; Cassella
- Strangers at the Feast; Vanderbes
- Fall of Giants; Follett (in progress)
2010 Book Buying Stats
Hope you all had a great month!