Mailbox Monday in August is hosted by Chick Loves Lit.
Thanks for hosting this popular post.
This week was a good one once again for me, as several books that I recently added to my wish list appeared in my mailbox. I SMILED and SMILED and SMILED as I opened each package. Here is what arrived:
- The Healer; Carol Cassella - Simon and Schuster - Sept 7th
- The Lady Matador's Hotel; Cristina Garcia - Simon and Schuster/Scribner - Sept 7th
- The Good Psychologist; Noam Shpancer - Aug 3rd - Henry Holt Co
- Eighteen Acres; Nicolle Wallace - October 19th - Atria/Simon and Schuster
- Exley; Brock Clarke - October 5th - Algonquin
- Sunset Park; Paul Auster Nov. 9th - Henry Holt/Shelf Awareness
- Good Enough to Eat; Stacey Ballis - Sept 7th - Berkley Trade
- The Doctor and the Diva; Adrienne McDonnell - July 22nd - Pamela Dorman Books
- Never Wave Goodbye; Doug Magee - June 1st - Diane/Touchstone
- The Hundred Foot Journey; R. Morais - July 6th (win from Rob@Books are Like Candy Corn)
- The Makioka Sisters; J. Tanizaki (purchased in a moment of weakness) $10.88
Thanks to all the publicists who sent these wonderful books my way.
PLEASE be sure to share the books that came your way. I would hate to miss something great :)