Thursday, August 12, 2010

Friday Finds


I didn't have the energy to participate in Friday Finds this week. Went home sick from work on today and planning on staying home tomorrow as well. Once again, I have my hub to thank for this one!
He's better so he can wait on me now:)

Be back blogging this weekend (I hope).

I'm listening to the audio version of A Friend in the Family; Grodstein.....has anyone read this depressing book? I am almost done, and haven't read such a hopeless feeling book since The Road. It has held my interest though. Back to bed.


19 comments:

  1. Purrs to you to feel all better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are feeling yucky. I hope you feel better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get lots of rest and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear that you're ill. Here's to a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better and get back to work, reading and blogging soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My energy is non-existent this week as well but I've not been sick like you! I do hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better soon Diane! No fun being that sick - make sure hubby takes good care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope that you are back to fighting shape very soon! Take it easy and rest a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry you are feeling poorly..hopefully you will at least be able to read, all comfy in bed, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel better soon! Think I am coming down with the sniffles myself and I have the beginnings of a sore throat. Oh well! Thanks for stopping by recently and have restful weekend being waited on by hubby :)
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're feeling better by now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)