Thursday, August 7, 2008

115 - Obedience; Will Lavender


This book got mixed reviews, but I wanted to see for myself. I was lucky to find the audio version at the library and I am so happy I chose this version: the reader was terrific.

Loving books in a school setting, I was excited about this book: students in a Logic & Reasoning are asked to solve a hypothetical Kidnapping before a murder occurs. There are hints of a similar case nearby which ended in murder years ago. There are lots of twists and turns while the reader tries to figure out what is real and what is not. Be prepared for a climactic ending.

I found the book a little confusing (characters) perhaps because it was an audio, and I was left disappointed at the end. Still happy I listened to this audio.

Rating - 3/5 - Completed - 8/5/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.