JULY BOOK BLOWOUT - WRAP UP
July is through and so is the July Book Blowout. My personal goal was to read (12) specific books in July, and although I read (19) books, I only read (10) from my list. Mrs. S has asked us to complete her survey regarding the challenge. Here are my answers:
- How many books did you challenge yourself to read? 12
- How many books did you actually read? 10
- Did taking part in the challenge get you to read more? No, but it did get me to read the books that I really wanted to read for some time.
- Did you take part in the mini-challenges? No.
- Would you like to take part in another book blowout? Yes.
- What was your favorite book read during the challenge? I had two perfect reads: Molola'i; Brennert and Oxygen; Cassella.
- Did you discover a new author? I discovered 8 new authors (so great to me).
- Where was the most unusual place you found yourself reading?Nothing unusual here: my deck, my bed, my favorite chair.
- If you won the Amazon voucher, what would you spend it on? Depending on the amount, so many many things: books, more books, a wireless printer.
7. Traveling Light; Kittle
9. Wednesday Sisters; Clayton