Thursday, August 28, 2008

R.I.P. III - Reading Challenge - Sept 1 - Oct. 31, 2008

COMPLETED - October 12, 2008


My favorite time of year is approaching, and what's better than a Reading Challenge to get you in the spooky story mood. This R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril III Challenge is hosted by Carl V.

RULES:
1. R.I.P. III runs from September 1st through October 31st, 2008.

2. Choose one of more of the perils listed below:

Peril the First: Read Four books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories that you choose.
Peril the Second: Read Two books of any length, from any subgenre of scary stories that you choose.
Peril the Third: Read One book of any length from one of the subgenres listed above.

3. Leave a comment here announcing your intention to join and a link to the post on your site, if you have one and choose to post about R.I.P. III.

4. Post links to your reviews on the R.I.P.ing Yarns Review Site.

5. The most important thing: Have Fun!

MY LIST - PERIL THE FIRST (I plan to read at least 4 of the 8 below)

  1. Say Goodbye; Lisa Gardner - 5/5
  2. Fractured; Karin Slaughter-4/5>
  3. Faces of Fear; John Saul 2.5/5
  4. The Heretic's Daughter; Kathleen Kent - 5/5
  5. Do Dead People Watch You Shower; Bertoldi-5/5
  6. Breaking Dawn; S. Meyer - 4/5
  7. Sweetheart; Chelsea Cain - 4/5
  8. Ghosts Among Us; James Van Praagh-4/5







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.