Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cozy Mystery Challenge in September

Kris is hosting a Cozy Mystery Challenge during the month of September.

  1. Decide on a number of cozy mysteries to read in September. (This can be from 1 up to, well, whatever you think you can squeeze in!)
  2. Create a post on your blog with the number you plan to read for this challenge and possible title selections, please create a link back to this post so others can easily find the challenge home if they wish to join.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm committing to (5) since I have many other books I want to read in September as well.

I'm planning on reading some of Cleo Coyle's Coffeehouse books which I have been wanting to read for some time. I completed book #1 last year and others on my shelf. I'd also like to read (1) by a new author.


#1 - Through the Grinder - 3/5
#2 - Latte Trouble- 3/5

#3 - Murder Most Frothy
#4 - Decaffeinated Corpse
#5 - Murder is Binding - Lorna Barrett - 4/5


The COZY MYSTERY CHALLENGE ended on September 30th and I committed to reading (5) COZY books, but I only read (3). I just realized that I do not enjoy cozies as much as contemporary lit, I still wanted to thank Kris for hosting this challenge. I had fun.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you signed up for my challenge!

    I'll have to return to your blog after it's over to read your reviews on this series, I have the first to read but still haven't. Maybe I should read it in Sept. too!
    haha!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thank again for visiting.

(I apologize for the word verification, spammers spoil it for all sadly.)