Sunday, April 12, 2009

Non - Fiction Five Challenge - 2009

Hosted by Trish:

The Rules (unchanged from previous years)

1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2009 (please link your reviews on Mister Linky each month; Mister Linky can be found each month on this blog)

2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)

3. If interested, please sign up below with the link to your NFF Challenge post (all choices do not need to be posted and may change at any time)


My Tentative List: COMPLTED - 6/2/09

  1. Happy for No Reason; Marci Shimoff - 4/5
  2. The Black Girl Next Door; Baszelle - 4/5
  3. All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome; Hoopmann - 5/5
  4. Gringos in Paradise; Golson - 4/5
  5. Who Do You Think You Are?; Alyse Myers - 4.5/5

6 comments:

  1. I would like to try the Nonfiction Challenge. I'm happy the Challenge hasn't started yet. I always change my mind. I won't even try to guess which books I will read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still considering this challenge. I gave you an award today-
    http://lakesidemusing.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-first-sunday-salon.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to join this challenge because I sadly read so little nonfiction. I'm just not sure if I can add anything else right now. I'll be doing good if I can complete what I've already committed to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you will be joining in on this challenge! I have a copy of Baszelle's book and may read it for this challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the challenge! I'm excited to be participating in this one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and double thanks for any comments. If you ask a question in your comments, I will try to reply to it here, or by email if your settings allow me to do so. Thanks again for visiting.