Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Here's this week's loot:
- The Devlin Diary; Christi Phillips (thank you Simon & Schuster)
3. The God of War: A Novel; Marissa Silver (thank you Simon & Schuster)
4. The Bride's Farewell; Meg Rosoff (thanks Amazon Vine)
5. Undress Me in the Temple of Heaven; Susan Gilman (thanks paperback swap member)
6. A Lion Called Christian: The True Story of the Remarkable Bond between Two Friends and a Lion; Bourke and Rendell ( thanks visa credit card for my impulse purchase)
7. In the Wake of the Boatman; Jonathan Fuqua (another impulse purchase)
Please share your loot, so others like myself can expand their wish lists.