Another week has flown by, and here is some of what I did this week:
- Saw a new doctor for a routine physical and all is well (WHEW) Blood pressure 106/72 (no stress here for the time being I guess)
- Had family over for dinner on Thursday evening which is always fun
- Went to a Friends of the Library Meeting (we made $3,300 at our book sale a few weeks ago)
- Went to a library book sale in Connecticut with my son. All books were 50 cents or $1.00, and for $21.00 got some great finds. He got a lot of books he was pleased with as well.
- We picked up some custom made bar stools yesterday that we ordered and stopped at a farmers market in a very quaint town along the way (got a great hanging basket--cat seemed to enjoy chewing on it anyways). Oh and of course I had to check out a great INDIE Book store and buy a book bag to support the store LOL
- Read/listened to (5) books; reviewed (3) so far.
Received (5) books for review this week:
- Homer's Odyssey; Cooper
- Dragon House; John Shors
- The Chosen One; Carol Lynch
- Broken: A Love Story; Lisa Jones
- Ravens; George Green
Now if that isn't enough for one week, I still am addicted to the library and these found their way home with me yesterday:
- Irreplaceable; Steven Lovely (audio book)
- BoneMan's Daughters; Ted Dekker ( audio book)
- Godmother: The Secret Cinderella Story; Carolyn Turgeon
- The Servants' Quarters; Lynn Freed
- Water Dogs: A Novel; Lewis Robinson
So needless to say, I am a bit overwhelmed, and I have no one to blame but myself. Today we are going to my son's baseball game. He is pitching in the over 30 league he plays in. Should be fun. It's sunny and suppose to be 80 degrees today, so all is good here today. Enjoy your day everyone!