Bibliophile By the Sea
turns 4 on June 28th!
Don't get me wrong, I enjoy blogging (most of the time), but there are times when if feels like another job, and I think about closing up shop, but then I come back to my senses and realize how much I would miss not having this avenue to talk and post about books. It's also in part a partial journal of pieces of my life. I've interacted with so many great people though blogging, and although we've never met, I feel a kind of friendship with many of you.Thanks go out to all of my readers.
I'd also like to thank the many publicists that have been kind enough to pass along some wonderful review books my way, and I love the fact that eGalleys are becoming readily available, because deep down, I'm a tree-hugger, and love the movement away from physical books.
As a way of saying thank you to my readers, I am giving away a $25.00 Amazon gift certificate or a Book Depository Gift Certificate - winners choice.
- Open to US and International followers
- Current readers and followers just need to leave a comment with an email address.
- If you are NEW to this blog, or this is your first time commenting, you MUST become a follower to be entered in the giveaway drawing. Once you become a follower, then simply leave your first comment with your email address.
- Tweets qualify for an additional entry
- Drawing will take place on Sunday, July 8th
- Good Luck Everyone!